Why customers purchased this product
Need a backpack and have the duffle so it was a no brainer! - Jeremy H.
The toughest material in the game.
Highly abrasion resistant and virtually impossible to rip.
Designed to suit your active lifestyle. Perfect for bottles & shakers so you stay hydrated all day long.
#10 YKK ZIPPERS
The best zippers in the world, bar none. Need we say more?
Intelligently designed to help preserve valuable internal space. Perfect for shoes or a Meal Bag Insert (sold separately).
We wanted to Build a Better Backpack from the ground up.
We wanted to design, build and test a class-dominating backpack for gym, work and travel.
Having spent the best part of the last 20 years biking, running, busing and generally commuting to and from, gyms, sports grounds, beaches (…and the workplace), our list of functional requirements was long and distinguished.
List of functions requirements
- Generous internal area for all our precious gear.
- Quick access valuables pocket – padded for protection, separated for organization.
- Numerous pockets in different sizes for all the accessories and gear we bring carry day – to the gym and to work.
- Protected laptop sleeve – up to 15in.
- Water bottle/shakers pockets – one on each side.
- Shoe compartment/area that doubles as a meal bag insert area. Separated from the internal area of the bag to avoid dirt and odor
- Breathable, comfortable and contoured fit.
- Carry-on size – there’s nothing worse than checking-in a backpack
Unrivalled Quality – amazing materials turn a great design into a truly great bag.
- Military spec. 1000D nylon. This is the toughest in the game – no surprise this is used on more high-end packs than any other material.
- Nylon webbing and thread. Initially, its almost impossible to tell the difference between this and cheaper polyester (without doing a burn test), but after 2-3 years of use, nylon will still look brand new.
- Rip-stop nylon lining. A light internal lining material that is as beautiful as it is brutally tough.
- YKK zippers – The best zippers in the world, bar none.
- Heavy-duty buckles. Check out the buckles we are using (above). Quick- release buckles made from carbon steel with a black epoxy finish. Their 4400lb/2000kg breaking strength might well be the definition of over-engineering - and we think they look really cool.
Everything you love about our Backpack II has been compressed into a smaller form. With a capacity of 4.5 gallons, the Mini Backpack is a compact, carry-on eligible bag that’s spacious and crafty enough to carry all your gym gear and accessories. It’s designed for breathability, comfort and a contoured fit. This is the ideal backpack for regular travellers who want to take their workout with them.
You’ll spend less time rustling around the bottom of your bag and more time making gains in the gym thanks to the Mini Backpack’s numerous convenient pockets. It has a padded valuables pocket with dedicated sleeves, and a pair of pockets for your water bottles or shakers. The protected laptop sleeve fits a computer up to 15 inches, and the shoe compartment allows you to carry a pair of sneakers on the outside of the backpack.
The Mini Backpack is highly durable due to its military spec. 1000D nylon construction. The rip-stop nylon lining is light but brutally tough. The YKK zippers are the world’s best, while the quick-release buckles are made from carbon steel to give them a breaking strength of 4,400 pounds. Even after years of loyal service, your backpack will still be fighting fit.
You may return new, unopened items within 100 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Items purchased at sale prices may not be returned.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply Contact Us with your order number and information and we’ll get back to you with an RMA number to return your product
We generally ship within 24 hours, and delivery is in 3-5 days.
Love love love.